1.7

Update by user Apr 28, 2021

I called shark vack snd explained what had happened to my surprise the rep asked me to do a few tests and immediately agreed to send me a new vacuum. I am so relieved as I love both shark and ninja products and what happened yesterday was clearly a glitch in the system. Shark is a very good company and they have now as they have done in the past made things right.

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2021

I purchased a shark lift away upright vacuum from Ollies. 90 days later it stopped working.

I called shark they said the unit was refurbished and I needed to call the refurbished department. The refurbished department will replace the unit but I have to pay to ship this one back first. The shipping exceeds the cost of the vacuum. Had I known it was a refurbished unit or that it was not covered under their standard warranty, I would not have purchased it.

It makes more sense just to throw this one away and go buy a new one.

If they are going to sell refurbished vacuums but not stand behind them they are tarnishing their own reputation. And the machines should be clearly marked as refurbished no warranty.I have been a very loyal Shark customer and currently own at least 6 of their priducts so this

User's recommendation: Ask before you buy if it is refurbished and ask for a warrantee in writing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Shark Pros: Typically excellent nachines.

Shark Cons: Beware of poorly marked refurbished equipment.

Comments