1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have many shark products 5 vacuums to be exact plus the steam mop. All of a sudden my Vacuums are falling apart!!

I've been meaning to call for a month, But who has time. So I called today with 4 problems. One vacuum I purchased from Shark( this one was fully covered). The other 3 were from Walmart and Kohl's.

The vacuum from Kohl's, the hose is cracked on the bottom between the wheels $129 to replace (I didn't even pay that much for the vacuum) How is replacement part that is not covered cost more than the vacuum itself 5 year warranty. ...... the next vacuum there is a problem with the motor, that is replacable, with just the cost of Shipping (ok $22). The last vacuum has never been used fresh out of the box!!

The canister piece and that base do not connect. Walmart Would not take it back because the Box States if you have a problem with this product call shark!!! Well shark wants $90 to replace the bottom piece But they offer me 50% off!! Are you kidding me it's BRAND NEW!!!

I offered to pack the Box up and ship it to them so they could see it's never been used, Ask to speak to a manager who would not get on the phone!!! I feel so bad after referring so many people to purchase their products!

I have over $2000. In vacuums here, And I will never purchase another shark product!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shark Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments