Verified Reviewer

I sold my dyson because I thought a cordless vacuum would better suit my needs for a quick clean use after my kids meals. Paid approx.

$350 for the shark pro cordless vacuum purchased from Canadian tire about a year and a half ago. Suction was great at first but after about a month, not so good. It would get plugged every time I used it. I would have to clean the filters almost weekly to be able to use it again.

It takes at least a day for the filters to dry so that meant I couldnt use it in that time unless I bought a 2nd set of filters. The major issue happened when I went to empty the dirt compartment and it fell onto the floor and the clip that holds the trap door closed broke off. So now the vacuum is useless because the dirt compartment doesnt stay closed. Very convenient for this to happen just after the one year warranty is up.

So disappointed that I wasted so much money on this vacuum.i cant even contact the company on their website. They just have a phone number that I would have to wait on hold for hours.

hold .o

User's recommendation: Don’t waste your money.

Comments