Glenrothes, Scotland
2.0

Update by user Nov 20, 2016

Bought the Hoover on 29/9/15and first brought it to your attention on 20/9/16 Really liked the Hoover and as previously advised it wasn't used a lot. As I brought this to your attention within my 1 year guarantee can it be replaced

I have my Argos email to confirm proof of purchase

Kind regards

Donna Clark

Update by user Nov 20, 2016

Hi again

I bought the Hoover on 9/1015 brought the issue to your attention first onFT104566

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

I purchased a shark vacuem cleaner some months ago. I live on my own so as you can imagine certainly not used excessively. Put my vacuem on this morning to find it's no longer working.. Very disappointed..can you help the date code is 1915A

Very disappointed, was quite happy when it was working too. I live in a bungalow so have no stairs to contend with. Just all of a sudden decided to stop.. Electricity is getting to it but just not picking up. Very disappointed as this vacuem was recommended to me.

Kind regards

Donna Clark

Clark.donna@sky.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shark nv484 vacuum cleaner from Shark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Shark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was how my vacuem stopped working. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shark?

Comments

My issue has not been resolved still have a Hoover that doesn't work. Would be grateful for help