Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Sep 23, 2021

I have bought several shark vacs for my cleaning company . each one costing more than the last .

today my shark quit working in the middle of the job Ive had this one for 2 weeks. The one i bought 2 months its clip broke . what the heck i don't just go buy 1 at a time i buy 2 of each or 3 or each so the girls match with each others inventory. I left a comment on the head quarters page as well so its easily explained and found in another place .

I am not satisfied at all by the quality. I can add pictures id rather wait to speak with someone before wasting more time having to show what the issue is when im certain you've had these issues arise before this one.

Most company's know their down falls. I cant faults advertise and neither should the the quality of the vacs.

User's recommendation: I have recommend this vaccume to every house i tend to now im gonna look like a liar. Thats over 90 homes a month .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments