2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Things went sour from the beginning with this product. I signed on n had an automatic withdrawal from our cking account.

I Bought the vacuum around 2014 to be specific it was around the time I bought my insurance for the pipe line to the street. I remember this cause I had lost my credit card. I called both of the above yet the Shark co. denied that I had ever called them with the new credit card but as I remember the conversation was being recorded n my phone number is on file.

I ignored the bill n eventually I started to pay through a debt consolation since I want to clear up my debt. Abt a yr a ago i noticed vacuum wasn't working right. After I cleaned it i didn't think much abt it. I have severe FM n care for my cancer spouse.

This past month the issue occurred again n it was real bad. After cleaning the mess up i called Shark on 3/10/2017 c/o abt the vacuum what it was doing n I took pictures this time. I also hired a cleaning co. to clean the house n I didn't call the Shark com soon enough.

With my disease it's hard to get things done but I knew I had to call them n I told them my vacuum wasn't working right. Was told that the part would be here in 5 to 7 days. It's Monday the 20th nothing yet so I called again n no one sent the part at all. Someone from Shark was going to send me a new vacuum n the order was put on hold no one called me etc.

My number is on file. I was put on hold n I was pissed. I told the rep if the part didn't come in within the week I would sent the vacuum back. I will stop all pymts due n I will buy a Bissell vacuum which catches all the hair on the roller n doesn't get trapped.

I told the rep that I wouldn't promote this product n would do a fair survey after my call was done. I didn't get to chance finish the survey my call dropped. I live by the hog backs n lose my calls so I go outside n sit in the car where I can make my calls without losing them. I bought the pet vacuum which has a life time warranty n it's not worth the amount of money I paid.

The product is deceiving n doesn't do what it's suppose to do. I always try to give a good reviews of a product etc that I've used n I am honest n never do a review when I'm upset but this pissed me off. I also told the rep that I've been without a vacuum for almost 11 days b counting All he could do is apolize n keep working as fast as he could. Told him that the owner will hear abt this.

I do a lot of shopping n when there's not a good product I tell people abt this word of mouth is very valuable in this day n age with consumers. I couldn't download the pictures can only do this by phone no or an email

Review about: Shark Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments