My name is Joseph Boccella

I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411

I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all i want is a new hose,and i have to be charged 8.95 plus shipping,dont think so.this product should not does this at all.I have 3 sharks for the same period of time and no other one has this issue,my address is Joseph Boccella 407 brown briar circle

Horsham pa,19044 i shouldnt have to pay a dime went i spent well over 400 in a liftaway and a swivel,and a cordless.Thank u.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of shark nv10026 vacuum cleaner. Shark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shark nv10026 vacuum cleaner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shark.

Had an Experience with Shark?

Comments