Verified Reviewer

3.4

I have the shark pet pro stick vacuum I purchased it in July of last year. I have three German Shepards and a lab so thats the reason I purchased this vacuum I heard how great it was from friends.

My friend also has a German Shepard and she can vacuum a pile of fur right up no problem and with my pet pro it just pushes the pile across the floor. I do clean the filters the vacuum tubes and even the bottom multiple times and take the bottom off to make sure fur isnt stuck in the tube at the bottom. I guess Im just a little upset because I was so excited to get this vacuum to suck up all this crazy fur in my house.

If you have any other suggestions of what I can do I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you Nicole Roth

User's recommendation: I don’t know what to tell others I guess I just want to see how they respond.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: South Bend, Indiana