Verified Reviewer

I am extremely disappointed with the fact that in order to replace the main brush roll on my Shark Duo Clean I have to spend close to $100 to buy the entire vacuum head. I need only the brush main yellow brush roll.

I find it very dissatisfying that after spending over $500 initially on this product that I must spend one fifth of the cost to replace what I am sure is a $25 part.

I think it is beyond ridiculous that you don't sell this part by itself, and it is only available as part of the entire vacuum head for $100. Again, I do not need the entire head of this vacuum. I need ONLY the yellow brush roll. This is the first and last Shark/Ninja product I will ever purchase, and I will certainly not recommend your company to anyone.

Initially i was very happy with this product and as I read the replacement recommendations in the owner's manual it stated that the brush rolls should be replaced at 6-month intervals. In no way did it state that I would be required to purchase the entire head.

This is not only ludicrous it is abjectly insulting from a consumer's point of view. I would appreciate a prompt response to this message.

User's recommendation: I would highly recommend that you perform complete due diligence with regards to replacement parts and or service. I am extremely dissatisfied with this product as I now have to spend what I feel is an exorbitant amount on a replacement part for a $500 vacuum that is only a year old.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Castro Valley, California