Verified Reviewer

Bought a shark robot vacuum cleaner from Amazon.com (through shark via Amazon) and at great cost to myself Amazon shipped it to UK with no warning that it wouldn't work as it was app controlled and I couldn't download app. Eventually got the app sorted and it worked for 32 days then the dust bin (the big bit on back that you empty once a fortnight) stopped sucking, there's motor noise but absolutely zero pull, then we get an error code (26 I think) it's the most expensive device!

It cost me with charges £600/$830 and I've called Amazon.com and they put me through to shark and nobody will sort this out! Amazon wrongly sold it, but it was through shark and there was NO WARNINGS to couldn't be sold to UK or wouldn't work! This is seriously wrong! I bought this device because I have 2 other shark vaccums (the bigger floor one and the mini one) but I'm disabled so I can't vacuum myself so this helped my life out a lot for 32 days!

I'm now, due to not being able to get help and the pandemic, out of a year, I bought it October 2019 I received it last day of November 2019 it stopped working a day after I returned from 5 days in New York where Amazon told me to download the app!

I'm furious noone will take any ownership of wrongdoing, shark UK don't have any parts and could only give me a shark website in US, literally NOBODY will help me!

I don't work because I can't, I saved for ages for this, I've spent a year trying to get it sorted to no avail PLEASE HELP!

Its the shark robot RV100AE I believe it is!

XL dustbox collection

There IS motor noise, but no suck, it still works like a regular robot vacuum but I could have got one of those in the UK for less than £100, I got this device because I trusted both Amazon & Shark and I've been seriously let down! I've no idea what's wrong, I can't call you at my expense and at one last attempt I located an email (which isn't on your webpage!) So please please help me

$830 is a lot to spend to think it'll help save your life and it breaks your bank for nothing and noone will help you

I've not even used it in so far as warranty because it broke after 30 days!

Amazon should NOT be selling these to UK at all, & I should be offered some kind of resource or refund to recoup what I've lost!

I'm so upset

Please help me

Sally-jo Wickett

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments