Verified Reviewer

2.5
Poster decreased review rating.

I purchased my SHARK in 2017 and I use it once a day on 2 small areas of my home, because the rest of my home has laminate flooring. It is not picking up correctly and I have cleaned the entire unit to check for blockages.

I contacted your customer support center and they advised me that my unit has been discontinued but they could order a part for me at $50.00 which might fix the issue. I had every intention of buying the Shark cordless because I was happy overall with the current shark that I have.

But, the more I think about the more frustrated I get because when I bought the Shark it was with a five year warranty, so why am I paying for a replacement part. If this is how the warranty works then I feel that it is useless furthermore, I would not consider purchasing any new shark products.

Preferred solution: New unit that matches.

Shark Cons: Warranty is not legitimate.

Location: 5507 Colbath Avenue, Sherman Oaks, CA 91401