2.8

I purchased an item from SharkNinja,very difficult to understand the person,that answered the phone...worked thru it...shipped item to my home and to my surprise wrong item shipped...tried numerous phone calls to the one and only c/s number....Could not understand any of the queens english.....requested to be transferred to a location in the USA,I was instructed to hang up and call back on the same number,and maybe somebody in the USA,would answer....I would be very thankful,to have a person that speaks and understands english plainly.....!!!! my wife's vacuum needs to return to work....your web site ,did not show the item I wanted..the lady at shark tried,to deliver.....the language barrier didn't make a smooth transition.....now time and money is wasted.......please help me thank you..

User's recommendation: Demand customer service,more than one line and and easier web site to navigate,thank you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shark Pros: Great product, As i have had many shark products, Love shark.

Shark Cons: Worth repeating a million times, Customer service.

Location: Southaven, Mississippi