5.0

LikeI purchased a shark Duo Clean Vacuum that had an obvious manufacturer's defect. Although I no longer had the receipt of the purchase or any idea of how long I'd owned this vacuum I called Shark customer service anyway.

One of the drive belts had actually eaten through the side of the motor housing. I sent them pictures of what had happened. They contacted me within 3 hours via a phone call.

Their solution was to send me a prepaid mailing label to return the vacuum to Shark. Once it was confirmed that the vacuum was on its way Shark sent me a new upgraded vacuum at no charge.

As stated, I had no receipt and I believe I owned it longer then the warranty period, yet they still replaced the Vacuum, pay the shipping charges for the return of my old vacuum, and also paid the shipping for my new vacuum!

This is a company that backs up the quality of its products, what more could any consumer ask for?

I will continue to purchase sharkninja products forever! Great customer service!!!!

Preferred solution: I received full product support. .

Comments