Verified Reviewer

Had a problem with my vacuum called and after back and forth several times she finally agreed that yes the part is covered under warranty. Will ship the part to me 7 to 10 days.

I received the part it's the wrong part. I call back I'm told my product is discontinued they will have to send a replacement but first I need to have money to pay shipping and handling which I understand. But nothing can get started until I get this piece that was sent to me in error back to you. I do not own a printer I was told to find a library.

Do not have a car at this moment it's a waiting repair. When it rains it pours just saying. Only library is over 10 miles away. And nothing can be processed until I can print up this return label for an item that was sent to me in error by your CS team.

Then the process can continue once I have s&h fees. I understand that part. Don't understand why no replacement if you offer these types of warranties the product should still be available. Then after you receive this item that I did not want sent to me I wanted my item sent to me then I can cut my cord pay S&H fees, then I can have my replacement sent so we're looking at 6 weeks without a vacuum for someone who has many animals and a full House of people who needs and relies on a vacuum daily.

Yet your CS has no solutions or answers until I can find out how to get this label and get this part back to you would love to speak to somebody who has some answers and conclusions to all these problems I seem to be having that I never ever had in the past with your CS team as I have been a customer of yours for 20 plus years. I need some solutions I need some answers please can somebody please contact me

Preferred solution: Helping solutions on what I'm supposed to do for 6 weeks without a vacuum.

Shark Pros: Used to be great customer service.

Comments