Verified Reviewer

215-205-****

On Thursday, March 31, 2022, 9:45 AM, Consumer Services wrote:

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your recent email, we are deeply sorry to hear this.

To locate your file, please provide us with your phone number.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our team via phone, email, chat or social media. We are open from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET, as well as Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET.

Andrew

SharkNinja Operating LLC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 04:32 AM wrote:

If you think I am going to call a third time after what your people did to me, you are wrong.

I am contacting the executive office.

I contacted the phone number Andrew provided in his email to me.

If you knew how to read youd see the number I was told to call below.

How dare you steal my credit card info, waste my time, not complete my order snd have the gall to tell me to call a third time!!

Get this escalated today. I am also filing a formal complaint for fraud and deceptive business practices.

Michelle T. Seidner, Esquire

On Thursday, March 31, 2022, 3:09 AM, Consumer Services wrote:

Thank you for your recent email.

We are extremely sorry to learn the experience you have had with our customer service team was less than exceptional.

In order to better assist you, we will kindly ask you to please provide us the phone number used in the last call interaction. As a friendly reminder, we can not escalate this email to a supervisor, to do so, please contact us to our customer service line at 1-87*-***-****.

Should you have any further questions, you can reach out to our Customer Service team via phone, email, chat or social media, who are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm ET and Saturday 9am-6pm ET.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 07:23 PM wrote:

I just called and spoke to Leroy.

Not only was he slow, but he took my credit card info and disconnected the call without placing my order. Then I called back asked for a supervisor and they said there were none!

So I wasted 45 minutes in your crap customer service and Leroy, a Jamaican guy got my credit card number and if anything unauthorized gets charged I am holding you responsible.

This is outrageous. I want an email from a supervisor. I still do nit have a confirmation of my order.

But you need to check on Leroy and send the charger at no cost to be.

Michelle T. Seidner, Esquire

On Friday, March 25, 2022, 12:39 PM, Consumer Services wrote:

Thank you for your recent email.

We are authorized to offer you 50% off and free shipping for the charger - XA75N. To place the order, please contact our phone support at 1-80*-***-****.

Andrew

SharkNinja Operating LLC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 at 08:16 AM wrote:

I probably bided everything I had.

You should not treat your loyal customers so poorly. Your chargers are defective. You already know that.

On Friday, March 25, 2022, 12:34 AM, Consumer Services wrote:

Thank you for your recent email.

The date of purchase is required to check if we can send the Charger at no cost, since is a part that is not covered by the warranty.

We are unable to transfer this email to a manager, to do so, please contact us to our chats by clicking 'here' or you can call our costumer service line at 1-80*-***-****.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 07:54 AM wrote:

This is insane!!

I provided everything I have and more.

Try to be helpful and provide actual customer service. It is insane that you people just keep asking fir more and more and more like this us a federal investigation.

Get this to a manager who can actually help.

On Thursday, March 24, 2022, 5:29 AM, Consumer Services wrote:

Thank you for your recent email.

In order to complete the registration of your unit, we will kindly ask you to please provide us the date of purchase.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 12:21 AM wrote:

Here are the pictures:

Preferred solution: Try reading my complaint. Your employee stole my credit card info and then hung up without placing my order. When I called back for a supervisor they said there were none. .

Shark Pros: Works pretty well when working.

Shark Cons: Doesnt last even a year.

Comments