I ordered vacuum But then rang 1 hour later to cancel as I forgot to use via cashback. Was on phone 48mins and was told that was done so reordered.

2 payment came out so I rang following day n was told yesterday nothing was done again I was on phone 48mins, 3rd day vacuum arrived and text saying vacuum on its way so rang again 42mins and was told no notes for yesterday's call another 1 hour on hour and was told 2nd vac cancelled but guess what 5th day 2nd vac arrived. I submitted complaint but only reply I got is how can we help you. I then had to ring 2 more times for return labels and to take both vacuums to local dpd pickup. This has been disastrous service from start to finish.

I would never recommend shark to anyone not even to someone I dislike. Stay away from shark.

I shall be going to ombudsman with this as I not only was out of pocket but made me so anxious and ill with it all. Printing of return label is another huge dilemma.

User's recommendation: Need better customer service.

Location: Bolton, England