Verified Reviewer

1.5

Ive been using shark for a few years now but the way i was treated when i called customer service.. many words could be used but the one im going to use is very unprofessional, ive been in customer service for years working retail and handling calls, but this should be unacceptable..

ive been using your product out of every other vaccuum, but recently my mothers vaccuum ,I should note she spent alot of money on it then it broke, its a lift away pod, anyways the part where the pod connects to the floor nozzle broke. So now she cant even use it, my mother has a rod in her back because the plates between the discs of her spine were practically rubbeing bone on bone. Can you get the picture? Ouch.

So i called customer service, explained the problem and half way into it the woman just hung up. The second time the man spoke too quietly and when i asked him to please speak up he had an attitude... he then ignored my problems and talked to me like i was an idiot quoting the manual. Ive read the manual.

You guys are supposed to stand by your products. My mother cannot vaccuum using just the lift away she needs the whole vaccuuum. I asked for a replacement because the dirt cup is also shattering and i had to tape the dirt cup so tape is currently holding it together. She also bought it for its allergen feature..the fan blows it upwards towards you, and the filters dont even catch anythinf it spits dust out at you..

not to mention the motor makes a high pitched very LOUD squeel sound that makes it impossible to use in a apartment. Can you guys please fix this issue...

im very frustrated and dissatisfied and disappointed... all of my family uses shark and this is unacceptable, .

User's recommendation: Stay away. Choose Dyson.

Preferred solution: An apology and a replacement unit, I think this needs looked into because I was treated with disrespect when I wasnt rude I am a very kind person.

Shark Cons: Never again, Poor quality.

Comments