2.2

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Online shopping

The issue that I have experienced was: Hi,

Very sorry to bother you but we have been trying to purchase a hoover from them since the 29/01/2022 The system keeps rejecting my payments,

I have spoken to multiple agents who all gave different reasons.

One said you had sold out of the model we wanted and he would upgrade us because of all the problems we had trying to purchase it.

Eventually I asked for a manager to contact me,one did (Alanna ) a couple of days later and she said all the things we had been told were wrong and she would fix it and get back to me.

She also said she would honour the upgrade from model IZ201UKT to model IZ320UKT and the free detail kit.She has never got back to me ,when I phone customer service they say they cannot transfer me or she is not available even though she told me she works 7 days a week and could always phone her.Last Thursday I phoned and spoke to Brad who said he would look into it and he contacted Alanna for the details,he then asked me to order the upgraded model at normal price and the would refund the difference ,while he was monitoring the purchase I did and the system again rejected the payment.He said he would now be able to send it to head office and it would be sorted out,He also said Alanna would call me the next day 11/02/2022 as usual she didn't phone.I just phoned again and spoke to a totally unhelpful agent who suggested I buy one from somewhere else, unbelievable!! as I would not get the upgrade Alanna promised and have to pay substantially more as it was on offer when we first tried to order and not get the free detailing kit.Agents keep saying Alanna is still waiting for a reply from head office,why will she not do her job and send me an email or a phone call to let us know what is happening instead of leaving us worrying.

I am 72 years old with a bad heart condition and am supposed to avoid stress,everytime I call the customer support my blood pressure goes through the roof because nobody seems to care whether we buy this .Please help us as we are at the end of our tether and have lost all faith in customer service.

We really feel they are just ignoring us and hoping we will just go away.

For a large company like this to do this to a customer is unbelievable.

Yours in desperation.John Jopson,Sharon Jopson

It occurred on: 29/01/2022

This meant that I am 72 years old with a bad heart condition and am supposed to avoid stress,everytime I call the customer support my blood pressure goes through the roof because nobody seems to care whether we buy this .

We are completely worn down and stressed by all this unnecessary stress.

to do what they said and sort out there payment system and sell us the promised hoover IZ320UKT with free detail kit at the price agreed 189.99

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,

John Jopson

Registered email address John816@***.com

Order number 101001****42,101001****76,101001****17,101001****17,101001****20

User's recommendation: Buy elseware.

Location: London, England