Verified Reviewer

Im a long time shark customer. I have always used the lift away.

I purchased the true pet rotator lift away December 10,2020 as a Christmas gift to myself an upgrade. I loved this vacumm until the whole entire motorized bottom fell apart. The plastic sides broke i cant even use it. 7 months i had this vacumm i have no children a disablled dog and take extremely great care of everything i have because i work so hard to purchase what i have.

I clean my vacuum after rvedy use and for this to break for no reason is so upsetting. I looked up new motorized heads and its 119$...i just bought this vacumm im not spending another 100$ to fix what should never of broke . Especially with the care i take with my things. What do i do now????

How can i get this rectified? I dont want to lose faith in Shark i switched years ago as a dyson user and dont want to go back .

But now im really upset this broke so quickly. My cheaper models from shark at least lasted longer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments