Give me a supervisor to talk to I am so dnellayinf fames. Inordeeews one vacumn it was broken.

They replace it with another model thats less powerful thats a piece of *** it doesnt even clean around the corners Ive been calling months about the same thing for months Ive been told that somebody from customer service will call me back but guess what nobody has ever called me back and every time I use a *** vacuum I get aggravated I wanna throw it out the door so you dont call me back this time the Better Business Bureau will be contacted and Im still your *** *** because how dare you replace my vacuum with some other piece of *** when we like to warrantee your disgusting organization I phone number is 631-759-**** U.be amshamed of yourself. I want the vacumn I original ordered not this piece of *** that clogged every dove minutes. How dare you swap out one mosel for another oh and the patient person calls complain over and over and over and over and over and over again and they told a supervisor would call them back and nothing ever happens this has been going on for months u want my original vacumn or Im taking it the bbhaisnsss sheesh. And starting.

Smear campaign. I will no longer be silence. I asked for my money back right away or a better vacumn and was told sorry we only send one replacement out.

Well then send the right one. Sick of this )731h

User's recommendation: Nwnwe.

Preferred solution: The correct vacumn or money back. I am mailing you back the piece of shut vacumn waste of money .

Shark Cons: You suck.